Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It!


I am happy to link up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for this week's MONDAY MADE IT!  :)  I am seriously 3 years late to jump on the bandwagon of this Teacher Toolbox idea..how have I not noticed this for 3 years, and how have I lived without it?  I love organization, and I love knowing where everything is...this toolbox will help me with both of these!

So, I purchased this toolbox from Home Depot online because it is already black.

Many people online have purchased the one from Lowes, but it is blue and I did not want to take the time to spray paint it!  But, then when I received the black one from Depot, I realized that the larger drawers have this little notch on the top inside, so I could not place the labels on the inside.  So, if you decide to purchase this one, please beware!

But honestly, this worked out so well!!!  This version made me think that I would just make everything colorful using scrapbook paper.  I LOVE how it turned out!  This is basically my color scheme from my classroom, so it works perfectly!


Have you made a teacher toolbox that you are in love with?!


1 comment: