Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Math Word Wall Posters


Hi Everyone!  I do not know about you, but I am already getting ready in my mind for next school year.  Oh goodness yes am I excited and READY for the summer, however, I find myself always looking towards the future and trying to remain organized, so that I can best be prepared for what lies ahead...at home and at school.



So speaking of getting organized and getting prepared, I just started to go through my TpT Store to sort my products into customized categories.  It will take me awhile longer, but what I just finished tonight is placing all of my Math Word Wall Poster Sets into its own category.  I also separated the Math Word Wall Posters into special sets at reduced rates so you can pick and choose exactly the posters you are in need of for your kiddos.  Check them out here!!  Or, you can still purchase the entire set here as well!

Have a great day!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment