Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Base 10 Blocks Storage


Are you looking for ways to organize math manipulatives?  I am always looking for ways to be more organized in our classroom so that everyone knows where everything is...no excuses!!  :)


I am so excited about this recent purchase I made for next year's classroom!!  You may have seen this all over pinterest awhile ago, but I finally found the idea.  I think it originally came from Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes.

 I went to Dollar Tree and found the bins!!  $1 a bin...YES, PLEASE!  I bought 13 to have enough for half of the class, but I may look into buying 13 or so more this summer.  I placed 10 longs in the section on the left, and there is still plenty of room for more!  Love it!

I cannot wait for the kiddos to use these in math class next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment