Saturday, January 24, 2015

February Activities

One of my favorite times of year is February.  Not because of Valentine's Day and not because of Presidents' Day!  :)  However, Valentine's Day does make me think of all the important people in my life.  To help the kiddos in my classroom remember about all of the important people in their lives, I love to do these February activities in my classroom!
I just finished compiling all of the February Fun activities into this adorable product!
Check it out here!







Included in this Pack:
-A Treasure of the Heart
Kids bring in a special treasure and share it with the class. They then write about their special treasures.
-A Map of My Heart
Kids make maps of their hearts and write about all the special things and people that are close to their hearts.
-Friends Forever Poem
Kids get with a partner to write a short poem together.


Resources in this Pack:
-Mentor Text Ideas, Typed Out Lesson Plans, Full Color Examples, Black Line Masters ready to use, Differentiated Black Line Masters, and Tracers 


I know you and your students will love these special activities!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of your weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment