Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Etsy Store Grand Opening!!

I JUST...TODAY...OPENED MY ETSY STORE!  Can you tell that I am excited?  I am very much looking forward to seeing what some success, just like my TpT Store!  :)  I spent SO LONG searching for exactly what I needed while decorating our daughter's nursery and playroom.  I really NEVER found exactly what I wanted, but had to settle.  A few months ago I decided to just try to use my tech skills to give Etsy a shot.  I have a few awesome compliments from family and friends, so I thought, let's go for it!!

I only have 6 items for sale so far, but I am always adding more.  Right now I am mostly posting girls' nursery and playroom decor, but I am working on boy posters as I type!  :)  Swing by and take a look!  If you have any ideas or suggestions on how I can improve, please let me know!  :)  I am looking to improve and always get better!!  Thank you in advance!  :)

My Etsy Store:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TeachingWithSmiles?ref=hdr_shop_menu


Here is one example!!


2 comments: